Thursday, April 30, 2009

June Plans

Its official. We are moving in 6 weeks from tomorrow and are coming back up to Utah 8 weeks from today! haha I guess we can't stay gone for long! We just bought our plane tickets to come back up for our sealing!

Everything has just worked out that this is the best scenario, there was already so much done for our sealing in SLC that it would have been too much hassle to change it to Mesa. And it was best for us to start the job mid June. Oh well, it will be a wonderful weekend with the family and beautiful weather I hope.

We will spend our anniversary driving my Focus back down to Arizona on Sunday... We will be back late Sunday night in time for me to sit around all day Monday and relax on my 23rd birthday!

1 comment:

RedFeather said...

I for one am glad that you are keeping your sealing in SLC. Its nice there in the summer. If I have to sit outside a temple and wait, I would rather not be dying in the heat!