Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello April

I am so glad to see you!

April is here and that means a few wonderful things... there's less than 2 weeks of classes left! Finals are just around the corner! My mom will be here in 3 weeks and I walk at graduation! Dan and I will go through the Temple for the first time the next day and I am so excited. I will be (hopefully) done with my health statistics class by the end of this month and will only have 9 credits between me and my diploma (well I technically only need 6 of them)!

Dan and I went and got our oil changed this morning in both of our cars... sadly this is the first time I have changed my oil since we have been married... the last time was June 19th. Surprisingly enough I have only driven about 5,000 miles since that time. Very different from my first year with my car.

Speaking of my car, Stewie and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary together. My mom and brother officially picked him up for me over April conference of 2007. I believe he had 39,000 miles on him at that point and now he has about 63,000. I went down to AZ to pick him up about a week later and on April 17th I got my first speeding ticket (it was my first day back in UT). Go Stewie! I love my little car and its been such a blessing to have my own car at school after the first 3 years of being carless.
In other news, we are back from our trip to AZ... it was fun. It was not long enough, and unfortunately I was worried about School while I was there. I can go without getting on a plane again for a while. We are hopeful that Dan will find a job, be it in AZ or UT. I just want him to have a job!

No comments: