Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last Day of Class

I am so happy today was the last day of class!! I turned in my internship notebook after finishing 300 hours at the Health Department! I never thought this day would come.

I also found out today that my gerontology internship only requires 75 hours when I thought it required 150! I will have enough time to finish up my online classes, oh joy....

We are still looking forward to moving to Arizona and are still not sure when we will move down! I am thinking it will be mid June, but we will have to wait and see!

OK my finals start tomorrow and my last final is next Wednesday! Wish me luck!

Then my Momma will get here next Friday for my Graduation and our Endowments at Draper on Saturday!!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yay for graduation!! And that's awesome that you guys are going to get your endowments! It is an awesome experience. Good job!

Potter Family said...

Hey Britt, I somehow lost your blog, did you change the address? Good to see your doing good and GRADUATING!!! Thats so awesome!