Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 Weeks 2 Days

My mom will be here and I will be done with my internship, finals and (hopefully) with one of my online classes :) that will equal 20 credits for this semester!

I just bought new shoes for graduation! I finally picked out which one of my dresses I am going to wear and I was really in need of a cute pair of shoes!

Then on Saturday the 25th we go through the Draper temple to get our endowments! :)

I want the next two weeks to go by and so I can get to the great weekend we have ahead of us! Still on the job search but we are praying something good will happen for us in the next little while!

2 comments:

Kyle&Tonya said...

I know how fun the job thing is...GOOD LUCK! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! :)

mom said...

I am excited for that weekend TOO!