Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rexburg, Idaho

This has been such a great weekend! I don't wanna go back to Provo tomorrow! I love visiting with Matt and Kandace!!! We went and did a session at the beautiful Rexburg Temple this morning! It was so fun to see it. When I was a Junior in High School I was planning on coming to BYU Idaho for college and my mom and I came up here to see the school. Obviously that is not where I decided to go, but that was the last time I was in Idaho. Rexburg looks so great with a Temple sitting at the top of the hill! This afternoon Dan and I both went to Kandace's school, Paul Mitchell, and she cut our hair, and it looks FABULOUS! She only has 2 more days of school and she is done! We are so excited for her!

5 comments:

Brad & Donna said...

I want to see your hair! You need to post a picture. :)

Brittany Calkins said...

Lol done and done

Caroline said...

So cute! I'm SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

CUTE haircut!!! you have such pretty hair!! :)

Kyle said...

Ooh Brittany, your hair looks cute! She did a good job!