Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!

We are off to a good start for Spring quarter! I started my internship at Jamestown yesterday and it is so much fun! I love being around elderly, they have so many fun stories and experiences to share, not to mention they are so sweet!

I have already finished 6 of my Physical Science online assignments... just 2 more and then I have to take my 1st midterm! Its definitely NOT an easy class, and there is a ton to remember, but I will do it and I will finish! As far as Biology goes, I just submitted my petition to substitute a higher level PDBio class for a lower level one. Cross your fingers that they accept it and I don't have to complete Bio 100... cause its a stinker too!
We also were able to go to the Provo Temple this morning and do our first session there! It was lovely and I was so thankful for this sweet woman who saw that I was lost and helped me the whole time!

Dan and I also decided it would be a great weekend to go to Rexburg, Idaho and visit Matt and Kandace, as well as Dan's cousin Sean! I am so excited!!

No comments: