Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Going to be the Best Weekend Ever?

Its taken me 5 long years to graduate and I cannot believe that my graduation is this week!!! I am so excited that Dan and I are going through the Temple on Saturday. I feel so blessed. I am so glad we made this decision and never thought this weekend would come!It has taken well over a year to get to this point since we decided that we wanted to go through the Temple and be sealed. It has been a long road and I know the next 2 months before our sealing will feel like forever, but I am so excited, regardless! I know the past few months have seemed to drag by. Since Saturday every minute seems to go on forever. Sunday morning I woke from a wonderful dream that it was Saturday April 25th and we were going to the Temple. I was sad when I realized it was just a dream. Just a few more days and my dream comes true :)I am really thankful for everyone who has helped us and encouraged us. We know we moved into our apartment for a reason and were blessed with such a wonderful and supportive ward. We have felt so welcome and loved. I am going to miss the friends I made this year, it has been so wonderful! I don't think Dan and I could have asked for a better Bishop! He has been our number one fan since the first day he met us! I adore him!

YAY!!!!!

5 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

im so happy for you that everything is finally here! (im a little jealous you are graduating too haha). congrats congrats congrats!! ♥

Ash & Paul said...

I am excited for you two, that will be such a great, special day! :) hope it comes quick!

Potter Family said...

wow that's amazing, congratulations!

Kara Lyn said...

I am very excited for you. I hope all goes well with everything. I am sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to you at the Health Department but we have this to keep us in touch. You are great!!!

Jeanine said...

Graduating is one of the best feelings in the world! I remember how stoked I was that graduation was coming and then when it was all over it felt surreal for a while. Sorry I can't be there on Saturday for you but I'll be thinking about the two of you! Have a fantastic weekend!! You've worked so hard for all the good things in your life, I admire you for your persistence and drive :)