Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm so busy!

I can't even breathe!

I had a final on Tuesday that is OVER! 1 down 3 to go! Today I will have ALL of my work turned in for 2 of my classes and will only have the finals left. The last class (shiver) has this huge group paper and presentation that my group and I are going to work on this weekend! My sweet friend Alicia gave me a completed copy of our study guide for one class! I didn't even ask and she totally didn't have to but it took her 6 hours to complete it and its 26 pages and she just gave it to me to help me study! SO SWEET!

Yesterday I had a fun time at the doctor's office. I had a cyst removed from my upper leg and a mole removed from my arm. I had NO idea how they were planning on removing the cyst but lets just say they went a whole lot deeper into my leg than I anticipated.... I have a bunch of stitches on the inside and outside that I have to go back in to get the stitches taken out on the 23rd, the day before we go to Arizona!

I got my hair cut short yesterday!And I am deep in the depths of studying and won't resurface till next Thursday!

2 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

SO SO CUTE! I love it!!

Jeanine said...

I love your hair...you would be beautiful no matter what you did!!