Monday, December 8, 2008

Finals are going to be the end of me

I am so exhausted... I have been sitting on a hard wooden chair in front of my computer for more hours than I can count... OH PLEASE LET THIS BE OVER!

I should be happy with my 11 credit hour schedule plus 25 hour work week this semester... Because next semester... I get to live this fun little schedule! Thats right... 20 hours at the Health Department unpaid, 17 hours paid at the University Accessibility Center and 15 Credits of classes!!!!!!! (6 are my internship credit hours)

I cannot wait for the day I GRADUATE! I walk April 23rd however will still need to complete my Gerontology internship in spring... so I will OFFICIALLY be done with BYU the end of June!

1 comment:

RedFeather said...

Boo finals and busy schedules...yay graduation!

I am counting the days until I get to see you guys! Your mom said Dan wants to come over for a "man project day" or something...maybe we could hit the gardens or something?

Can't wait to see ya!