Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I just googled "Wooshing"

I decided yesterday that between the internet and a public health background I am practically a doctor!

Not really but my doctor upset me a little bit yesterday. I won't get into great detail why but I don't think my age had anything to do with medical advice. And a doctors conversation shouldn't end like a fight, "You do whatever you want I guess." - My Doc

So anyway I just googled Wooshing. I have a wooshing noise in my ear and I know it has to do with my Pseudotumor. It happens to be one of the symptoms I don't remember having but am having now. My head does not hurt and my vision is good. It is my goal to be able to get off medication this year.

However I can't find anything other than the fact that wooshing noise in the ear is a symptom.

3 comments:

Sue Z said...

Try googling "whooshing" ... and then if that doesn't do it, try googling any other way that you can think to describe what you're feeling. There's got to be something out there.

And fire your dr. Good docs are hard to find and it's not worth spending time and money on someone who doesn't support you and isn't sensitive to your needs.

The Hunsaker Bunch said...

webmd.com... go to the symptom checker or go to the search and it should bring something up. I love that site...

Clarissa B. said...

sorry about your fight.. :( and i was gonna say what lonna said! how funny. I LOVE webmd.com it seems to always have something.