Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Santa

Here is my list for this year, I'm not asking for much!

Thanks Santa, Love Brittany!

10) A Washer and Dryer! (requirement: they must be beautiful!)9) A brand new Toyota Highlander Hybrid!! (If you can bring a matching Camry Hybrid for Dan!) 8) A real DIPLOMA! I want to Graduate! 7) Get me into Nursing School, ok!!6) Get Dan an AWESOME full time job after he graduates in June!5) I really want a Mini Dachshund Or a Pug..... Or BOTH!
4) I definitely need a Beautiful House! If you can't bring a House, I will take a Beautiful Condo with a large kitchen!
3) Bring me 1 wonderful pregnancy so I can have 1 beautiful baby!2) Make me healthy so I can run again!
1) Lastly can you make it June so Dan and I can get sealed already!

7 comments:

RedFeather said...

Kirk says that "Clearly you want an Italian greyhound and just don't know it yet". Seriously, dachshunds on stilts.

miss chaz. said...

haha love the list :)

Beka said...

oh my! That Dachshund is adorable. They are seriously the cutest puppies. Totally cuddly and sweet! I love your list though!

The Hunsaker Bunch said...

DITTO to most of your wish list! Haha that was awesome! And I've never had a real big desire for a dog but I'm with Beka- the dashshund puppies were so cute but I think I want a pug just like the one in your pic! SO CUTE!

Clarissa B. said...

haha oh my gosh, i love you brittany. can i copy your list please? You are scuh a good person, you even asked for spirtual things!

allyson elizabeth said...

Jon says he thinks that is a cool picture. But it looks like the temple is an evil castle and the children playing outside were turned to stone.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

what a beautiful list!