Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finals are OVER!

I just walked out of my last final about 30 minutes ago! I was so relieved to be done, and a little irritated that I remembered a part to one of the questions a minute after I turned my test in. Oh well. My scantron score showed up on the TV screen downstairs and it was my best grade out of the 3 exams I had to take in that class, so I am hoping to hold onto my A- status in that class!

I was also pleased to see that one of teachers already posted grades! It happens to be the class that my group presented for yesterday (30 minute presentation on Asthma Incidences amongst Hispanics in Utah County). Its not one of the grades I have been watching out for but was very happy to see that I received an A- in that class. It was such a long semester of weekly presentations along with the 30 page final report and 30 minute presentation! I am eagerly awaiting to see what my grade are in my other courses! I am dying to know, well all of them, but especially Health and Aging, I never once saw a grade in that class the entire semester, not even on the exams... for all I know I could have an F and not know it!


HLTH 438 001 Social Marketing 3.00
HLTH 439 001 Program Planning & Evaluation 3.00 A-
HLTH 450 001 Women's Health Issues 3.00
HLTH 466 002 Hlth & Aging Proc 2.00

No comments: