Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Update

Quick update! Ava says "wow" now. SO cute! I can hardly stand it! She also plays patty cake and her favorite part is the "throw it in the air"... she always throws her arms up during "mark it with a B" :) Its so cute!

I'm on day 4 today of Weight Watchers (well we, Dan's doing it too!) I feel great, the first few days are the hardest to get started, then after 3-4 weeks, it becomes totally second nature to count points and eat healthy. I'm looking forward to Thursday and weighing in again and seeing how this week turns out!

I'm so thankful for the support others have shown, its comforting to know that people support us and that we aren't alone. This is important to us. Its important to me. I love health, I love being healthy, I love running and haven't been able to in years now. I was a public health major of all things :)

3 comments:

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

So you totally need to take a video of Ava... It's been too long since I've seen her!! That's awesome you're on weight watchers... you'll have to keep updating your blog on how you're doing. You'll do great!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

yay for ava! i bet her saying "wow" is just the cutest thing ever! :) and yay for weight watchers! i did that for years and i still see certain foods and get excited thinking "this only has ONE point!" ... and gotta love those flex points! :)

anyways, i really admire you and how you're working towards your goals. it really motivates me to get going on mine! thanks for sharing britt! :)

Topsy and Havoc said...

i have loved getting an update on you guys through your blog!

glad to see all is well