Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Katy Perry Concert!!!

I honestly cannot tell you the last concert I went to..... I know for sure it was 2007. Sad huh...

Anyway I told Dan well over a year ago, that if Katy Perry ever came to town, we had to go!! I was halfway kidding but when I found out she was actually coming to Salt Lake on July 25th and the tickets were reasonably priced I was pretty excited! Dan got them for me yesterday and I am so excited!!!

I secretly wish Ava could go with us... well she could but I doubt she'd like the noise. I've never left her for more than 4 hours with anyone and that was my mom. I've never left her for more than maybe 1 1/2 here in Utah... so ya I need to get over that in 6 months :)

2 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

haha ya i haven't been to a concert forever either!! unless you count SRP steak frys, i cant even remember the last one..

but i'm the same way. i've always hated to leave jude. but now that hes getting older, its gotten easier for me... but harder for him!

Brittany Calkins said...

Thanks Brindy! That helps, I hope it will be easier for me... sad it gets hard for them though! This summer Ava will be Jude's age now... AH time goes so fast!