Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Etsy


January has been my best month so far as far as Etsy goes :) Last month I also was able to donate 275$ worth of items to two different charity organizations.

I am staying rather busy with all my crafting. I only craft when Ava is in bed for the night so for now I am very lucky that she is a very good sleeper. But I usually end up staying up until at least midnight if not 1 or 2 am getting things done. But I nap when Ava naps in the morning and somehow we all get by happy.

So far I've just been putting all the money thats come in back into supplies (and more supplies and more supplies)... Dan tells me I need to stop buying supplies, which is my goal for now (I told myself I was done a few days ago but of course I HAD to order some last minute things tonight). I'm well stocked up for at least a couple of months (i think).

Anyway, I got this idea from someone to print 4x6 pictures (like business cards I suppose) and put in with orders to promote my facebook fan page. I loved the idea and got a stack printed tonight along with return address labels!

Someday I dream of having a nice big studio to craft in where I can keep all of my supplies organized and there won't be a twin bed covered in fabric and a floor covered in ribbon and elastic :)

No comments: