Friday, March 4, 2011

The number 6

First 6 stands for the number of pounds I lost my first week back on Weight Watchers! WOO HOO! Thats a very good number for me!!

Second 6 stands for the number of ear infections Ava has currently gone to the doctor for since September. We talked and the doctor thinks she's had more but we didn't realize it. Its REALLY hard for us to tell when Ava has an ear infection because she is in such a good mood all the time. However the doctor is worried about the infections affecting her speech development and hearing. So we go see an ear nose and throat doctor next Friday to talk about tubes. I'll be happy when they are over and Ava stops having to suffer through these ear infections and rounds and rounds of antibiotics.

3 comments:

The Halladays said...

Poor Ava, but Go You!!!!

Ash & Paul said...

congrats on the 6 lbs! :) thats a great start...and for poor lil Ava, my sister got tubes in her ears when she was younger...and I think it really helped her, but you would have to ask my mom :)

MommaChelle said...

ah i can't imagine kaylie getting that many ear infections..soo sad! i hope the tube things turn out ok btw. also, congrats on the 6 pounds. i wish i could do that! i have 0 self control ARGH