Monday, May 3, 2010

7 weeks!

I feel like I sneezed and 7 weeks has disappeared! What once was my tiny 7 pound newborn has been replaced by my spunky little 12 pound 12 ounce baby. She doesn't have her newborn look about her anymore, she gets cuter and cuter everyday but I miss how little she was.

I have been wanting to write down her birth story but I haven't had time yet. It still feels so fresh in my memory, like it was this morning that we were in the OR but I need to write it down still. I really don't think I will ever forget Ava's delivery, I acted completely out of character and what a blessing that was for everyone involved :)I remember laughing and thinking how huge this bib was and how it would never fit her. I couldn't believe that she could tuck her entire body behind this bib when she was swaddled. She was so tiny! Now she doesn't like to tuck herself into a ball anymore, she likes to stretch her long legs out and kick me a lot whenever she is lying next to me

4 comments:

La Esposa said...

I LOVE the "before and after" shots you're always taking of her. They're great for seeing just how big she's getting!

I luv her so much. And I've never even met her. You're a great mama...keep it up mija

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

oh my gosh thats soo cute!! i cant believe the difference!! i love all your pics and hearing about how much shes growing! i think having a baby makes time go by faster because they change soo much soo fast! so i just try to soak it all up! :)
dont you LOVE being a mama? its the best!

Charlie and Christina said...

I too love the bib pictures! Too cute!

miss chaz. said...

I can't believe she is 7 WEEKS already! time flies:)