Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I cannot believe I am a mom. I never thought I would be a mom. Last Mother's day was particularly difficult, I came home crying after church because of my heightened emotions and sensitivity about becoming a mom someday. It didn't matter what anyone said that day, I was upset.

This year has been the craziest year of my entire life. I met with a doctor right after Mother's day last year that set the ball rolling so that my pregnancy would be possible. He gave me hope when no hope had been given before. I could never have imagined that 1 year later I would have the most beautiful 8 week old little girl in the entire world! I still cannot completely understand how we made it through this year, but we have.
Flowers from all my brothers and Dan to me and my Mom!

1 comment:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

i can totally relate to your feelings about being a mom.. i cant believe i am! babies are such blessings and being a mom is the best thing ever! and i think you are an awesome one and Ava is so lucky! :)
happy mothers day!