Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay its December

I am so excited that it is December! When I got pregnant I told myself, once I got to the holidays time would just fly by. I cannot believe its been 5 months since we found out I was pregnant and almost 2 months since we found out she's a girl! It has gone by quick.

My morning sickness has finally left me! I no longer feel sick all day long and have only gotten sick 2 times a week for the past 2 weeks from eating out. I always remember people saying their morning sickness would go away at 12 weeks/2nd trimester. For me I guess it was 24 weeks and nearly the 3rd trimester.

Today we get to find out of our very first niece or nephew is indeed a niece or a nephew! Dan's brother Matt and his wife Kandace are due a month after us and I cannot wait to find out if our little girl will be getting a little girl cousin or little boy cousin!!!

1 comment:

Charlie and Christina said...

I told myself the same thing about how fast the holidays would go resulting in a faster pregnancy. I also set a goal when I was really sick, that I would be well enough to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and I did! Can't wait to see you!