Saturday, December 5, 2009

25 Weeks

I had Dan take this picture tonight. When he showed it to me on the camera I had a little freak out and told him to take another one because there was no way my stomach had gotten that big... he looked at me like "another picture is going to change it?" He humored me and I indeed have a belly this big.

Its okay, I don't know why it surprises me cause I definitely feel it when I am lying down, walking around, sitting... pretty much all the time. Glad we have made it to 25 weeks! We officially have 99 days till delivery day as long as everything goes as planned and she doesn't decide to come earlier. I am praying that we make it to March 15th!

2 comments:

Renae said...

I totally understand how you feel. Kyle would take a picture of me and I'd look at it and be shocked that that was really how big my belly was. It seems smaller when you're looking down on it and not seeing a profile view of it. You're almost in your 3rd trimester! Yah!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

you look soo cute!!! and i cant believe how far along you are already! went by fast for me ;) before you know it, she'll be here!! o and i LOVE the name ava!! was my top choice for girl names but it got taken by my niece!!