Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yay for strollers and car seats

Never thought I would be so excited about a stroller and a car seat! But they are here and it was super easy to put together! I had seen this set in the store but liked it even more when I had it home and could read through the manual and figure out what it can do. It's magical! haha.

There was a tear in the mesh on the basket underneath so we are waiting for 10% back from Babies R Us and the replacement basket from Graco. The price ended up coming back even (actually we saved 5 cents...) The whole system is in my car right now because I wanted to see if it fit alright, and I was too lazy to bring it back in :)

3 comments:

miss chaz. said...

SWEET!!!!!! Can never pass up a good deal!;)

AR ;-) said...

yay! its cute britt!!!!! make sure you install the base correctly in your car! and if you are going to be using more than one car i highly suggest you just buy an extra base instead of using it without one or moving the base!-- might be a good idea to go to a car seat check before you have her too! =D i'm so excited!!

alyssa said...

I LOVE it! I love the colors and design and everything!