Friday, December 4, 2009

Kempton Family Christmas

Tonight was my mom's family's Christmas party down in Florence, Az. My grandma said there were 81 people there (85 if you count a step cousin and his family that snuck in and out the last 5 minutes during clean up)

Somehow I got wrangled into doing the announcing for the family white elephant exchange. Making a pregnant woman stand for that long is wrong! I ended up making my little cousin get me a chair cause I was dying.

I guess little is not a good word for her anymore! I was 11 when she was born and she is 12 now... 12 and officially taller than me! I am excited that she will be able to be around our baby girl at about the same age I was at when I helped take care of her!
Carley and I

Dan almost got wrangled into being Santa Claus, but something happened, then it was going to be my brother Chris, then that failed and I guess they nominated Brett to be Santa. Brett did an awesome job.

It was fun on the car ride home listening to some of the things the kids wanted for Christmas. Little kids are so cute! One of the kids asked for another horse, and one wanted more cows?! He said one of the little girls asked for a nutcracker!? So cute.
Dan squishing Santa
Brett and Meredith
Harrison and Kirk!

No comments: