Tuesday, December 15, 2009

She finally kicked Dan!

Sunday was my mom's birthday and also the day Dan finally felt Ava kick! I have been feeling her kick my hand for a few weeks now every so often but she has gotten a lot stronger in the past week! Not to mention at 11:45pm on Saturday I talked Dan into taking me to Wendy's because I really really wanted a burger... bad I know.

So she was going nuts after Wendy's so I went and got Dan (he was watching a movie at midnight) and told him to come try and see if she would kick him. Normally when he tries she stops kicking and moving. I was happy that within a minute or so of laying there and drinking some ice water she kicked him 3 times in a row and he felt it!

I have less than 13 weeks to go now. I feel like I am in my 3rd trimester since my pregnancy will only be 39 weeks and that divides down quite nicely into 3 sets, but technically it doesn't start till Sunday once I hit 27 weeks. I have been feeling really good and haven't been sick since Thanksgiving weekend!

Just for fun... how my belly has changed by the end of each trimester so far! I can't wait to add the 39 week picture at the end of this!

No comments: