Thursday, October 1, 2009

Doctor, Doctor, give me the news....

Okay, looks like I am going to be spending a lot of time meeting with Doctors this month! I have 5 appointments in October (already went to the first today). Maybe it will help me get over my doctor anxiety!?

Don't worry, these are all just appointments that need to happen to decide how we are going to move forward with a few decisions about the delivery.

We do get to find out the gender this month, and I really hope we find out sooner than later. But I am just going to try and stay calm and patient.

3 comments:

EM said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! What great news. I wondered if you were a few weeks ago by a comment you made on facebook, but I didn't want to assume anything. I am SO excited for you!

the ridgeways said...

5 appointments?! wow mama! you are one busy lady! are you having lab work done or something?! your gd test?! what?!

Julie said...

Wanna know something weird? I actually miss going to see my doctor! I just felt so loved and important to have so many appts. And now, only Isaac gets checked out every few months. Hmm... maybe I should have another baby? LOL jk SO HAPPY that you are having a little Miss Calkins!