Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still a girl :)

If you know me, you know I worry and have nightmares about a million things. My mom told the Ultrasound tech about one of my nightmares and I guess the thing I was dreaming about actually has a medical name!? but she doesn't have it, which is a good thing. I was happy the 20 week ultrasound went well!
This week I was also concerned that she wasn't actually a girl and they just didn't see her boy parts last time. If they had told me she was a boy today that would have been fine but she is still a girl. Most importantly she is healthy and measuring great! They gave me some really really short snip its of her. I wish they were longer than 2 seconds a piece but I will take whatever I can get right now!
The first one, I think she is shaking her booty but it also looks like she is running up my insides..... second one she is taking a gulp or doing something, but she is moving around in there!

2 comments:

Julie said...

oh my gosh! I AM IN LOVE WITH HER! Seriously :) You have a video! How lucky are you! I would watch it over and over everyday if little Ava was mine! :) I am so happy that everything went well.

Renae said...

Those videos are so cool!