Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ready for a new week!

Looks like Dan is feeling a lot better today! He came out of his man cave for the first time since Wednesday and I am hoping that I don't get sick, but I think it will be okay. He is excited that he gets to come back and sleep in our bed tonight... Twin beds just aren't made for 6'5" men!

I am ready to start some more projects this week and really hope I can get some things done that I have been putting off... I always feel a renewed sense of goal setting around the weekend because I think of all the things I can do. Most of the time by the end of the week hardly any of them are done. Here's hoping for a productive week!

Also hoping that by some miracle my computer is not totally thrashed and that it may be fixable with not too much damage done. It is extremely dead right now however :( We already lost our nice laptop to death, I don't think I can handle losing my desktop...

2 comments:

Charlie and Christina said...

Amen to being ready for a new week! I am glad Dan is feeling better!

mairzy said...

I'm glad Dan is doing better :-)