Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday Fun

I wish I had taken pictures but my tired self didn't remove camera from purse (oh but I stole this one that Romi took of Brindy and I)! I had so much fun going to Brindy's baby shower! She is having a little boy in a few weeks! I was so happy I got to see some of my old friends there!
After that I headed over to Christina and Charlies to hang out. The boys had gone to a gun show and got back and played games for awhile while Christina and I talked. Christina and I were lucky enough to get to go over to Lonna and Shane's to meet their new baby Jaxon!

I couldn't believe how tiny he seemed! 8 pounds seems so small and I can't imagine what a little 5 or 6 pound baby would look like. I was pretty nervous holding him (I don't know if I have ever held a baby that young) but he just lay there being cute! Lonna and Shane are such good parents!

To say the least I was exhausted by the end of the night. Dan and I got home and we watched Man vs. Food together and then I zonked out on the couch... he came to wake me up to move to bed.... He startled me and I started saying things that weren't words... Had so much fun that I couldn't even get out of bed this morning on time... :) oh boy!

4 comments:

Charlie and Christina said...

Saturday was a ton of fun! Thanks so much for coming over. I'm so glad we were able to see Lonna and baby Jaxson! I crashed Sunday too!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey Brittany! It was soo good to see you at my shower! Thanks for coming!! :)
We really should get together sometime!

Rachael said...

Brittany! You have a blog AND you're pregnant! You look so happy. And you have a cute little puppy. I am so excited for you!!!

the ridgeways said...

that sounds like so much fun! i wish i could have been there! you look beautiful britt!