Thursday, September 24, 2009

Diploma

I have 1 class standing between me and my diploma. I have already hit the 120 credits that you need to graduate but failed to ever take a FRESHMAN science class, that happens to be one of the most difficult science classes I have ever faced!

I need to have it complete by Thanksgiving...

Today I completed the 13th lesson of 30... I have 1 exam done and have 3 more to go. This is going to make me or break me. I gotta find the motivation and do this! Thankfully today I just did 1 lesson... thats more than I have done since May!

6 comments:

Charlie and Christina said...

Best of luck, I hate online classes! I had a ton of fun with you today we definitely need to make this at least a weekly thing! I love your halloween background, too cute!

Brittany Calkins said...

Yay!! Christina, you are the best!!! At least weekly visits are definitely needed!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

good luck Brittany!! it will definitely be worth it :) I LOVE your background!! so cute..you are so creative!

the ridgeways said...

i love the new background!!! cute cute!- good luck with your class! you can do it miss smarty pants!

mairzy said...

OH MY GOODNESS PHYSICAL SCIENCE!! I struggled so much with that stupid class, it was hard but my biggest problem was ATTENDENCE - they had a quiz IMMEDIATELY as soon as the class started, and I was usually 5 minutes late (pretty much the story of my life - being late) because of running from work to class. . .and yeah, I missed too many of those quizzes and was going to get a C! Well I was freaking out but they have this clause that if you do better on the final then you did in the class, the grade you get on the final becomes your grade for the class. . .so near the end I just stopped worrying about being on time, just went to class and didn't go to labs and started studying for the final. I got an A on the final! Which meant I got an A in the class. . .I couldn't believe it. . . I was seriously going to get a C without that final . . .but anyways, I know you can do it Britt! Haha if I did it I know you can!!

EM said...

DO IT!!! It would be SUCH a waste to not get your diploma b/c of 1 class. YOU CAN DO IT! (And trust me it would be WAY harder to try to do after your baby is here).