Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finished my Sewing Class

I am going to miss it! haha I learned a lot and I can see why my mom wanted me to take it. She even learned some stuff and she has been sewing since she was born! The nice part is, if I forget stuff, I can go back... its just kinda a pain lugging my sewing machine around. The best part of the class was that everyone else was minimum 30 years - 50 years older than me :)

I now know how to do an invisible hem, I know how to thread my machine with the special attachment, I can free motion (not well thou), I can program stitches in and sew names and other cutesy things on fabric. I told Dan I was going to put his name on all his clothes, he didn't like that much!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is so cool Brittany! I want to take a sewing class really badly now.

Charlie and Christina said...

I really want to take a sewing class, too! Where did you take it from?