Friday, July 24, 2009

Cutting Back Can be Fun, Right?

We have (or I have) decided Dan and I need to cut back a lot on our spending... no more going out to eat (unless we have a really good reason), no more text messaging, coupons may start getting cut, less driving (thankfully this one isn't too hard).

I am trying to think of other ways we could cut our spending. I think those are the big ones... I wish we could get rid of our cell phones all together but we won't be doing that. I have also thought about parking one of our cars and saving on car insurance.... but we will see.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Sounds like us. One of the things we cut out was cable and started Netflix which is tons cheaper. We still have a small antenna so we can watch local stations (like nbc and fox) but sometimes I miss cable :) Oh well. I'm such a nerd though, I get totally excited each month we've cut back and I go to pay the bills and there's actually money left over...that totally makes my day!