Friday, July 3, 2009

2 years together

We met 2 years ago. Yay us! We went to Cheesecake Factory again this year, it was so good but I couldn't even eat half of my meal. I adore Dan, he is so sweet to me. He tried to surprise me by buying the blue dress I am wearing below, but I ruined said surprise. He is such a good sport though!

I made my mom take our picture with Tiny... He is already starting to grow, it's hard to believe he will ever be bigger than 7 pounds! Seeing as I have no job and we have no children and only 1 car, Tiny is my life right now, which I don't mind. He keeps me busy and my mind off things that I can't control right now. I do look forward to finding a job soon (here's hoping that I can find one!) but taking care of Tiny when he is still this little will be good (I hope) for his behavior in the future.

No comments: