Friday, July 17, 2009

My first real sewing project on my new machine!

I have been going to a little sewing class on Tuesdays and I have actually been learning some pretty cool things about the sewing machine I got for my wedding! I have been wanting to make something on it using the things I learned, most of which has to do with clothing construction. I did not feel like making something for myself (thats just too much work and usually too depressing), so I made a little dress. I wish I could find a career in sewing!This is also what I did today to distract myself from having no internet and the wo's of trying to get our rental deposit and part of June rent back! What a nightmare!

6 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

so so so cute!!

Charlie and Christina said...

Oh my gosh! That is adorable! I have been working on a baby quilt, but it is nothing compared to your adorable dress! Maybe I should take some sewing lessons, it sounds like a lot of fun!

Jeanine said...

CUTE dress! I love it!!!

Jason and Ronda said...

Seriously! This dress is SO cute!! Love it! Love it! love it!! i love black and red together.

Julie said...

Yep, you are hired! When I have a little girl you are SOO making her dresses! :)

Julie said...

so how much would I have to pay you to make me a baby girl dress just like this one? My friend is having a shower and I'd love to get her a little custom made dress. Let me know :) THANKS!!