Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today's Update

Tiny is doing awesome. We are trying to potty train him via crate training. It helps when you actually figure out what crate training is haha. He has a good schedule right now, minus he gets me up just before 6 am. Not my favorite but for him I don't mind. I figure this will be a small step in baby training before we actually have kids.

This is Dan's first dog/pet ever. Its been a long time since I have had a puppy but Tiny seems to be doing pretty great. I have never seen a dog that likes squeaky toys as much as Tiny does. I am pretty sure he thinks our dog Mario is one big squeaky toy.

We leave in 2 days for Utah and get sealed in 4! I can't believe our anniversary is this Sunday. It feels like we just got married. I am excited for this weekend in Utah but we will miss Tiny.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

I hope Saturday is a wonderful day for you! Congratulations! I'll be thinking about you.

btw, Tiny is a cutie! I think Matt and I are going to get a pet, but we're steering in the direction of a cat.

Ashley said...

Yay! I am so excited for you and dan! Saturday will be a day to remember!