Thursday, June 4, 2009

Salt Lake Temple

We finally were able to go through a session at the Salt Lake Temple last night with Dan's parents, Mark & Kathy, and Uncle Jon and Aunt Mary and Dan's cousin Tim.

We went to a really old fun restaurant called Lambs that is downtown and then went over to the Temple afterwords.

It was a great evening, with great family and a great experience! If you ever get a chance to go through the Salt Lake Temple, you should! I cannot wait to get sealed there in just about 3 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Brad & Donna said...

That is so fun to have gone to the SL Temple and family you went with are fun people! :) Hey thanks for the Sealing invite I got today!....wish I could be there but actually, I am SOO excited to be going to Hong Kong and getting Tyler! Enjoy your special day! Love you both!!!!!! :)

cate said...

I love Lamb's restaurant! Matt and I had our wedding breakfast there. What a gem of a place. I am glad you discovered it:)