Sunday, June 28, 2009

1st Anniversary

My mom gave us this for our anniversary!

After spending 10 and a half hours in a car, we made it back home from our sealing weekend! Dan drove 8 of those hours, poor D. I was too tired to drive. Dan's car broke down (kinda) and we had to leave it in Utah.. so looks like we are NOT done with this move yet! Anyway I am so thankful for Dan. I cannot believe we have been married for a year and are now sealed! I love Dan more and more everyday. He is so wonderful and I am so blessed to have him as my husband!

Saw this on Post Secret today, seems fitting since Dan and I have been together for 2 years and I have learned so much about life and love from him in the past 2 years!

1 comment:

La Esposa said...

Congrats Mrs. Calkins on finishing the first year of marriage!! YAY for love! =)