Friday, June 19, 2009

Anniversary

Seeing as our 1 year wedding anniversary is coming up in just over a week I thought it would be fun to look up about what people do for their 1 year anniversary. I found this site which had a list of the traditional and modern gifts for each year of marriage. 1st year is Paper, so I need to come up with something interesting to give Daniel. We have talked about getting a puppy as an anniversary/birthday present, but I would like to get something little and fun for Dan.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know!!!

Seeing as we just moved we haven't made any big plans for our anniversary. We will be spending about 10 hours in separate cars on our actual anniversary. Oh well, we will do what we gotta do in order to get our cars here! We did not save our top of our wedding cake, which doesn't bother me what so ever, we just will eat something yummy and fabulous!

We are going to celebrate our wedding anniversary and our 2 year anniversary of being together on July 4th weekend! I love Dan so much. Speaking of that weekend, I am also soooo excited that Amanda is coming into town from Alaska with her boys! Her 1st born, Brayden is turning 4 next week and I haven't seen him since before he turned 1. I also have never met her sweet little Noah and Alex! So I am soooo beyond excited to see her!

1 comment:

the ridgeways said...

awww brittany!!!! i'm soooo excited to see you and meet your hubby!!!i was tlaking to my mom about you today and we are so excited to see you! we get there on the 3rd if you want to stop by that day sometime!! (my cell number is 907-903-5403.. call ANY time!) as for your anniversay if you're celebrating on the 4th maybe you could find a really cool/secluded place to watch the fireworks together and have a picnic or something? i'm not good at gift ideas.. but you'll have to tell me what you end up doing! give me an idea for my anni. in august! =)