Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gerontology Internship

This has been something I have been stressing about! I need to start my Gerontology internship on April 27th (yes I know its just over a month from now) but for me I feel like I am cutting it close! I had talked to the activities director before at Jamestown but I have not been able to get a hold of her in a few months!
Today I finally got in touch with her and I am excited that I will be starting my internship there in about 5 weeks!! I am happy that I am doing this in Spring because I will be able to park on campus (for the most part) and then drive up University Ave to Jamestown!

They do tons of activities and I cannot wait to get involved.

So yay when I graduate I will not only have a bachelors but a minor! I never intended to have a minor, but it turns out that I have found a great deal of passion from working in gerontology!

No comments: