Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rhonda Tagged Me!

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
  1. I was in Beehives and 7th grade
  2. I babysat for my cousin Carley ALOT
  3. I was super awkward and had frumpy hair
  4. I had braces
  5. I would dress my little 9 year old brother, Brett, up in girl clothes!
5 SNACKS THAT I ENJOY:
  1. Strawberry Nirvana from Jamba Juice
  2. Granola Bars
  3. Chocolate (shhh)
  4. Diet Dr Pepper
  5. Lemon muffins
5 PLACES THAT I LIVED:
  1. Tempe, Arizona
  2. Provo, Utah
5 JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:
  1. Ultra Dry Cleaners
  2. First National Bank of Arizona
  3. University Accessibility Center
  4. BYU Dry Cleaners
  5. Personal Attendant for Acumen
5 PET PEEVES:
  1. Bad Drivers
  2. The toilet seat being left up
  3. PDA
  4. People taking our parking spot
  5. Liars
5 THINGS THAT BRING ME JOY:
  1. Daniel
  2. All of my family
  3. The idea that someday soon enough I will have a puppy
  4. then hopefully a baby
  5. The gospel
5 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO:
  1. The Bahamas
  2. Italy
  3. England/France
  4. New York
  5. Texas
I tag... Mary, All Ashley's, & Sarah

7 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

So, I read your blog then I had a really big craving for jamba juice. :) go figure.

RedFeather said...

I am thinking Brett probably REALLY appreciated section 1 answer 5. Poor kid.

Brittany Calkins said...

Ya it was a weird time in our lives and thats all I can remember! lol

mairzy said...

Haha, I'm assumming that I'm the Mary you have tagged, since I'm not aware of any significent other Marys in your life. . .there is no significent other, is there? LOL that sounds REALLY FUNNY. . .sorry. . .anyways, I'll totally do it.

Brittany Calkins said...

I am torn Mary... I love another Mary... Dan's Aunt Mary... but she doesn't blog and so I did mean you! haha I love you none the less!

The Hunsaker Bunch said...

EW! Why must you insist on posting that awful pic everywhere??? Haha I love ya Brit!

Ash & Paul said...

first, I love jamba juice and it also gave a craving, dang it! :) second, I hate when people take "our" parking spot too! ;) Fun post.