Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life's blessings!

Dan came home this past week with a bouquet of daisies and was so cute in having worked on this slide show of 101 reasons why he loves me. It was so cute and made me bawl. He is adorable. It was also cute idea of him to do since we had been married 101 days... Cheesy, maybe but I absolutely adore him for the things he does for me!My good friend Kate Brady had her baby shower yesterday it was so much fun! Her baby boy, Archie Bernard Brady, is due November 4th!
Michelle, Me, Kate (and Archie), Jeanine & Sarah

These girls were my roommates when I was 19! We had so much fun and I love each and every time I get to hang out with them. I was there for 6 hours and it went by so fast! Archie will be the first baby born to our little group! We are all so excited!

Today we had a great morning meeting with our bishop. He is such a blessing in our lives and so sweet to us both. We are so excited for events to come and we're thrilled to hear that what we are working towards is coming sooner than we ever thought! We are looking forward to the end of the year even more and are just so excited for all the great things to come! In 3 months we will both have finished another semester and be 6 months away from graduation! We will also get to go home to Arizona for Christmas!

No comments: