Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lisas Wedding

Lisa and Larry's wedding was so absolutely beautiful. Lisa is Dan's only sister and she married Mr Larry Troyan. Aunt Pam and I took a ton of pictures at the wedding! It was so beautiful!

Larry is currently serving in the Navy taking Lisa to Seattle where he is stationed until further notice (I guess). They have just purchased their first home and I am so excited for them both! Larry is my only brother in law... ever... on either side of the family. He is so patient and sweet and he and Lisa are such an amazing pair.

It was wonderful to be able to have such a fun time with Dan's siblings this trip compared to our wedding when we were being pulled in every direction. I fully embrassed the sisters aspect of the weekend but at some points I would think to myself.... this has never been discussed by me in my life... ever... period. The hard part though was we would start doing stuff and then we would all start missing Lisa and Larry... I am sure they are not missing us far tooo much down in Mexico but still we are all looking forward to a full family get together!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hah, amen sister. What happens at La Quinta stays at La Quinta. ;) Well, until the next time we get together...