Monday, August 11, 2008

Congratulations Lonna & Shane!

My BEAUTIFUL friend Lonna who I have been blessed to know since just before my 8th birthday had her first baby! Drake Hunsaker!! Drake held out until August 8th, 2008 (almost 8 am!)

I was fortunate enough to be their the day Lonna started her secret crush on good old handsome Shane Hunsaker! We were 13 turning 14 going to be freshman in high school and were doing PE during summer school and there Shane was! Thanks to a few friends linking them up they dated all through high school, she waited for Shane while he was on his mission and now they are the cutest family!

1 comment:

The Hunsaker Bunch said...

Brittany Calkins! (I'm still getting used to saying that!)

I just wanted to let you know that you make me smile!:o) You are too cute!