Sunday, February 10, 2013

Disney on Ice

This year Disney on Ice is coming the week before Ava's birthday. Not to mention it has her 2 favorite princess's in the show. We decided instead of doing a big party this year like we did last year, Ava and I would go to disney on ice :) and do a little party on her birthday. I am so excited!! I showed Ava the website and she asked to watch the 2 minute clip at least 15 times.

We have 3rd row seats and I know she will have a blast! As soon as we decided we were going I started to try and think of an outfit. Couldn't decide if I would have one made or attempt to make it myself. I searched online and found this fabric. Seemed like it was made for this show seeing as it had the same 3 princess's that are in the show.

I had my sister in law help me pick out the ruffle colors via iPhone and I love how it turned out. Bright and cheery and perfect for a 3 year old :) ill stick a white long sleeve shirt and some white tights underneath it for the show so shes not cold. So excited and cannot believe she is turning 3! She is turning into such a little girl :)

1 comment:

The Halladays said...

I'm always amazed at the things you just whip up! Seriously, take a bunch of Brittybird cards with you when you go! You'll make a killing!!!

Miss yo face!