Friday, February 15, 2013

4 more weeks till this girl is 3!

 
Words cannot explain how amazingly fast this last 3 years have gone! I feel literally like I blinked and my sweet little 7 pound baby grew up into this beautiful little girl with so much personality and so much love! She is the funniest little thing and she talks a mile a minute! These photos are so perfect at explaining Ava's personality. She does what she wants and most of the time that isn't posing for photos. But every so often I can catch one of her actually looking and smiling. She would much rather be moving non stop than to stop and take a photo.
She also completely and utterly adores little dolls. I've gotten her bigger versions of foofa and dora and she kinda thinks they are chopped liver. She would much rather have the beanie baby version of any doll any day. They are her "friends" and she loves them so much! She takes them everywhere and she makes them all talk to each other and have conversations. Its so cute.
I tried to take her dolls away in the above photo and of course that didn't go well. She started crying so I immediately gave her foofa back. She grabbed foofa and told her "I so sorry foofa, I sorry, I love you!" It was too cute and watching her hug her little doll with all her might was so sweet.
She is in her own little world in these photos. She just kept playing and playing and playing with not much regard to what I was doing. I couldn't get over how cute it was that she was walking with foofa. She just doesn't stop. I am so completely grateful for Ava and the joy she brings our life. She is the center of both Dan and I's universe and we adore her. She has made our family a family and I couldn't have dreamed up a sweeter daughter. In all my life I wanted a daughter and I feel so incredibly blessed to have Ava as mine. The greatest gift as of late is her growing ability to express love.

No comments: