Friday, November 2, 2012

Weight Loss

I'm having amazing results with my weight loss right now! Its a matter of staying focused and changing my mental views about weight loss and food.

I set a goal when I started 6 weeks ago and so far I'm 1/4th of a way to that goal time wise AND weight wise! I'm excited to be on track towards this goal and the progress keeps me encouraged.

I'm looking forward to what is to come. We are praying constantly that this weight loss will help with our struggle with infertility and make infertility treatments possible for us.

I'm blogging more detailed on this whole journey at my pcos blog but I am so excited today about this that I couldn't help but share that in this aspect of my life I'm doing well right now!

4 comments:

Aleesha Burke said...

That is so awesome and you should definitely brag about it on this blog! We're rooting for ya and hope it helps with your infertility. You are amazing!

Brittany Calkins said...

I love you Aleesha! you are so sweet!

Whitney said...

CONGRATS! That's a great accomplishment! Hopefully this will help you have more kids (maybe twins!!). HUGS!

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

So proud of you Britts!! Miss you