Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

Already 1 week into the new year! Can't believe its 2011. Seems like I waited forever for it to be 2010 and now its 2011 and Ava is almost 1!

Ava has changed so so much just in the last few weeks. On the 15th at her Dr appointment I was worried because she had never crawled on her knees (only army crawled), not pulled herself up, couldn't sit up from laying down. Well she did all those things a couple hours after we left the doctor!

We had a great trip to AZ and Ava loved seeing all our friends and family. She really loved her riding dinosaur that my mom gave her and everyday she wants to sit on it and ride backwards. She only goes forwards now so she can go backwards again.

She currently has some sort of virus. Possibly Rotovirus but we aren't sure. She's had bad diarrhea pretty much since Sunday I believe. The doctor had us take her off formula and only drink pedialyte which I didn't think she would do but so far she has drank a ton of it and she has had very little diarrhea today. YAY.

And honestly whenever she is sick I honestly second guess it because she is never upset. You would think she would show some signs that she isn't feeling well, but she still is just as happy as Ava ever could be!

Anyway happy to see the new year!

OH and we are coming up on 3 years since I was diagnosed with my Pseudotumor Cerebri and I can say I've been off my meds since about May and so far so good. No reoccuring headaches. I had a few spells at the beginning of December but turns out they were just from stress! YAY

1 comment:

miss chaz. said...

YAY I'm so happy that you're feeling well! That's great news. But so sad for Ava:( I hope she feels better soon.

annnnnd I love your Christmas pictures. So. Much.

Happy 2011!
xo