Sunday, October 17, 2010

Loved our AZ trip

This is the first time in years that I have basically gotten everything on my vacation list accomplished. Took 2 weeks and I still wish i had been able to see more friends and more often! Here are some pics from our trip!
Ava and Chloe! 7 months old now and love playing together :)
4 generations of Kemptons
Playing at Shawn's house
Petting a buffalo at Great Aunt Susan's house
Holding hands with Chloe at the ribbon store
Hanging out with Grandpa Lane
Playing with Uncle Brett
Grandma stuck Ava in a basket of stuffed animals
Playing with the table her Grandpa gave her
Cute little peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
Ava loves her Grandma!
Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

The Halladays said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Drive safe!

miss chaz. said...

AHHH I wish I could have seen you guys!

She is freakishly adorable. Like an unhealthy amount.
:)

I especially love the 4 generations and the pumpkin pics!