Monday, March 29, 2010

2 weeks old

I cannot believe Ava is 2 weeks old today! Its gone by so quickly and I can't believe how big she is already getting. Her newborn clothes and diapers are getting tight and I know we are going to have to move up to 0-3 month clothes soon. I have already been putting her in some 0-3 pj's because we only had 2 pair of newborn pj's. I am tempted to weigh her but I'm afraid my little baby will already be 9 pounds... haha

We have taken an absurd amount of pictures of Ava in the last 2 weeks and some cute videos, when I get over to the desktop I will post some more. She is so adorable. She makes the funniest noises and often sounds like a little sheep or horse and I honestly can hear her cry "ouch" its so funny... oh and she has this scary "joker" type laugh cry that makes me laugh so hard it hurts my c-section incision!

I have started to notice more things about Ava that look like Dan or look like me. She has Dan's puffy eyes that he had when he was a baby and she mostly looks like me as a newborn. Dan had really light colored blonde hair as a baby and I had nearly black hair, her pretty light brown hair is my favorite! Ava also got her "storks bite" birthmark between her eyes from me and I got mine from my Dad. I wasn't expecting her to have this birthmark but I guess it can be heredity. Mine went away when I was 3 or so. The funny thing about it is Ava's can be really light at times and you can hardly see it and other times its bright red.

Anyway Ava is my perfect little princess. She loves to cuddle, she eats like she is never going to get to eat again and she is growing like a weed!

No comments: