Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks!

I don't know if I have ever had a Thanksgiving where I have been quite as grateful and thankful as I am this year. I remind myself sometimes that moving to Arizona hasn't gone according to the plan I had in my head, but I have to say in a lot of ways its better, even thou it may not always seem like it.

We have a lot of blessings to be thankful for this year and I hope that many family's around the nation are feeling that as well this season. With the increased hard times that people are going through with money, jobs and the economy, I hope it can bring families closer together rather than tear then apart.

I am so thankful for a loving husband who is so sweet to me and for our daughter, who I cannot wait to meet! I am thankful for the gospel in our home, as it has brought a peace to our hearts and faith that we can do all things that may seem impossible! I am also really thankful for a nice 4 day weekend with Daniel. 2 day weekends are never enough!

No comments: