Thursday, November 19, 2009

March 15th

At this morning's appointment, we scheduled our c-section for March 15th! It feels a little strange to know when she will be coming if all goes as planned. But it will also be nice to have her that day because it's the first day of my Mom's spring break, so she will be able to be around that whole week :) It's a week before our due date though, so I get a couple more ultrasounds to make sure she is growing on track and doing well before they deliver her. Less than 4 months now!

5 comments:

Jeanine said...

So how's your pregnancy going?? Do you have to have a c-section or is that something you just decided you wanted to do?

Love you and think about you all the time!

Brittany Calkins said...

C-section is pretty much a have to. I had high spinal pressure problems 2 years ago that I am still being treated for (even thou we technically don't know if I still have it) but they don't want to risk anything. Basically I have some mild damage on my optic nerves already and they are concerned pushing could increase the damage that is already there. I am scared to have surgery, but we will do whatever we have to! I love you too Jeanine! I think about you all the time!

mairzy said...

I was wondering too why you were going the c-section route, but I can see why after reading your comment :-) Only 4 months and Britt will be a mommy!! I am SO excited for you!! ♥

EM said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you. After having just gone through a c-section I can say the first week is rough, but if you have lots of help and good drugs, you'll be fine. And you'll heal quickly. And the sweet baby that you get out of it is SO worth it!

Renae said...

Wow! Only 4 months! Your little girl will be here before you know it. That is kind of nice that you already know her birthday. That'll make planning much easier.