Friday, November 6, 2009

Neutered Tiny

We had Tiny neutered on Tuesday. When I called the vet to set up his appointment, I asked how long it would take for him to recover from the surgery... the lady told me 24 hours, so I thought "GREAT!" That's easy enough...

Well we took him in and the surgery was quick and I got to come back later in the day to pick him up and they informed me that he needed to stay calm and not jump and play for about 2 weeks... "WHAT" you expect me to not let my crazy pug play for 2 weeks... What happened to 24 hours!?
To say the least he has been so difficult in the last 3 days, a nightmare of sorts. He hates wearing the cone on his head and is doing his best to try and destroy it. He wakes up anytime between 3:30 and 5 in the morning and is ready to go. I however am not.

I realized this week that my morning sickness is about 10x worse when something stressful is going on and I am not sleeping well. It was bad the week Dan had the flu and its been bad this week with Tiny. I am thankful for everyday that passes since his surgery and am ready for the next week to go by.

1 comment:

AR ;-) said...

that 2nd pic is the cutest thing i have ever seen! lol